Saturday, July 12, 2008

Han Chae Young's fashion line: RACHEL HAN'S

I’ll admit I don’t really care so much about this news, but the pictures sure are pretty — they’re so bright and lively and candy-colored.

Korea’s “Barbie Doll” (so noted for her tall, leggy and well-endowed proportions) Han Chae Young (Delightful Girl Chun Hyang, Fireworks) is joining the celebrity trend and launching her own clothing brand, to be called RACHEL HAN’S (Rachel is, I believe, her American name from her days living in the States). Not the most creative appellation, but I’m sure nobody’s looking at Hancy to critique her word choices. Her line will be produced in conjunction with online retailer G Market.

After getting married last year, Han Chae Young made her theatrical debut in the stage play Awkward People; after acting in Are You With the One You Love? and Lovers, she’s not currently attached to any projects.


2 comments:

Dia Haksaeng said...

I Love Han Chae Young. she is very beautiful. I want to know her email address. please tell me about her...

hostgeek said...

hello,
i love korean drama especially chun hyang. I love listening korean drama ost everyday. I have a blog bestkoreanost.com the collection of my favorite korean drama osts. Would you like to exchange link? Thanks, wanjeon sarang haeyo :D